- Mineral screens (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide) : reflect light; are not transformed under sun rays, stay on skin surface and filter UVA and UVB
- Shea butter : nourishes, softens, and protects. Shea butter helps complete action of mineral screens by absorbing UVs
- Argan oil : rich in omega 6 fatty acids, helps reconstruction of outer layer. Rich in tocopherols and antioxidant polyphenols for neutralisation of free radicals produced by UVs. Protective
- Sesame oil : protects skin from UVs. Restructuring, nourishing and age-defying (rich in natural vitamin E)
- Lavender essential oil : soothes
- Vegetable vitamin E : antioxidant, protective, age-defying
Apply generously to the face and other sensitive areas before exposure to the sun. Reapply frequently (every 2 hours) and after swimming. We recommend that you stay out of the sun between 12pm and 4pm.